Quick, easy and delicious Air Fryer Garlic Bread is so easy to make. The perfect buttery garlic bread with crispy edges. It’s made with a homemade garlic butter spread and toasted in your air fryer for an easy homemade garlic bread to make your pasta night complete. Great to pair with soup and more!
One night that has been in our dinner rotation for years is spaghetti night! And no spaghetti night is complete without some buttery, delicious garlic bread.
You can make garlic bread in the oven, but an even easier way is to make air fryer garlic bread. When I pair it with my crockpot spaghetti I don’t have to turn on the oven at all. Bread in the air fryer and pasta in the slow cooker!
You Will Love This Easy Recipe
- Everyone loves it! No one at our house can resist a slice or two or three!
- It’s super easy – like, four ingredients easy and it’s ready in about 15 minutes.
- My recipe is the best because it’s soft on the inside with those crispy edges everyone loves.
- Make it to go with all of your favorite Italian-style recipes or dunk slices in soup and stews!
If you’re new to the easy garlic bread game, you are going to LOVE this recipe. You’ll find any excuse to make it.
- French Bread or crusty bread – I like to use those large French bread loaves that have a little bit softer crust. Feel free to experiment, though. There are a lot options in the grocery store bakeries these days.
- Softened salted butter – make sure it’s salted. If you only have unsalted butter you can add a few pinches of salt when you make the spread.
- Minced garlic cloves – I like to use fresh garlic for the best flavor! If you don’t have fresh you can substitute 3/4 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Minced fresh parsley – I love fresh herbs in the butter mixture. You can also use dried herbs like Italian seasoning, parsley, or thyme. I would use a teaspoon of dried.
How to Make It
Preheat the air fryer to 360°F while you prepare the ingredients.
Use a serrated knife to slice the bread into slices approximately 1 to 2″ inches thick.
Combine the butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread the mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
Place the slices in an even layer in an Air Fryer basket and air fry for six to eight minutes or until the slices are lightly toasted.
Pair It with These Dishes!
Herb Tip: Use fresh herbs like parsley, thyme, or rosemary. You can also use a combination of dried herbs but reduce the amount to about one teaspoon or so.
Cheese Tip: Want some cheesy garlic bread? Top each slice with some shredded cheese like provolone, mozzarella, or Parmesan cheese before you air fry them.
Cooking Tip: Don’t stack the slices in the air fryer or crowd them. If needed, cook them in batches for the best result!
Storage Tip: Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Fast, easy, and no need to turn on the oven! This easy air fryer garlic bread will be a hit at your house like it is at ours. I can’t wait for you to try it!
More Easy Air Fryer Side Dishes
- Make Sweet Potato Fries in your air fryer that taste just like a restaurant’s! Don’t forget a side of Ranch for dipping.
- We love our tots around here and Air Fryer Tater Tots are my favorite way to make them. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside!
- Air Fryer Asparagus is a quick and easy side dish perfect for any meal.
- Skip the oven and make the best Baked Potatoes in your air fryer!
I’d love it you would rate this recipe!! A five-star rating will make my day! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats that way I’m sure to see your pictures!!
- 4 slices French Bread or crusty bread
- 2 Tbsp salted butter softened
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh Parsley
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, garlic, and parsley. Mix until combined.
- Spread the butter mixture over the top of one side of the French Bread slices.
- Place the bread in an Air Fryer basket and close it.
- Air fry bread for 6-8 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted.