Wowzers! If you are looking for a recipe with a little bit of kick this definitely has it in loads!
This is the second time I’ve made this recipe actually. The first time I completely forgot to get a picture of it so I just couldn’t post it without a picture now could I? That was ok because I got to make it again and enjoy another meal of it.
This is not for the faint of heart or for faint taste buds, but it’s a little bit of a twist on your usually same old casseroles that’s for sure! Plus I made it after work and it was easy and fast, which is what I look for these days that’s for sure! Trying to work, keep a halfway decently clean house, make supper, do laundry, take care of a baby sure keeps me busy. Kudos to all you moms out there. I now fully understand why you are stressed most of the time!!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl
Looking for more spice in your life?
Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 c. cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz) can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Boil pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Mix all other ingredients, except cheese, add to cooked pasta. Put in a 9×13 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until melted.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 204 Calories from fat 91|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|