Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread ~ Delicious, Easy Banana Bread with a Cinnamon Swirl and Cinnamon Sugar Topping!
Nanner nanner nanner bread, warm from the oven. Stick in my tummy please! Oh there is nothing more comforting than warm banana bread in my tummy.
Does anyone else feel like that? There is just something about it that makes me feel all warm and cozy.
When I saw this fun twist on typical old banana bread I knew I had to try it. I was not disappointed!
My husband repeatedly said, “Is it done yet? Can I eat it yet? Do you need to take that many pictures?”
I felt like I had another kid. Meanwhile my actual child, Miss K, was taking a nap like a good little girl!
This was snatched up by my hubby and little brother who was over in no time at all!
More of my favorite quick bread recipes!
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
- 3 over-rip bananas mashed
- 1/3 c. melted butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Mix bananas, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together. Add soda, salt and flour. Gently stir. Do not over mix.
- In a small bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into pan. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of batter. Add the rest of the banana mixture to the pan. Top with the rest of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
Adapted from: Lovin’ from the Oven
Looking for More Great Bread Recipes?
Chocolate Toffee Banana Bread ~ Perfect for breakfast, dessert, lunch boxes, or an easy gift!
Apple Struesel Bread ~ Quick and Easy Bread Loaded with Apples and Cinnamon!
Banana Bread ~ Easy, Traditional Banana Bread Stuffed with Bananas and Deliciously Perfect!