Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/taco-stroganoff/
© 2012 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can corn, drained (use type with diced peppers)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (chive & onion flavor)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Cook onions and ground beef until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it is heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve over noodles or toss with noodles.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 923kcal Calories from fat 500|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 56g||86%|
|Saturated Fat 26g||130%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|