Woohoo for SIMPLE!
I saw this on Pinterest and pinned it on my board with my million other recipes thinking some day I’d get around to it. I ran into my cousin’s wife this weekend and she asked if I had made it yet because she had saw that I pinned it. I laughed and said no not yet. Well she had. Then she raved about how moist and yummy the chicken was. Well then I knew I had to make it!
I’m also a big planner and had already planned my menu this week so I couldn’t make it. Well my supper date got cancelled and I just happened to have fresh green beans on hand so I whipped it up tonight. This is my kind of dish. Everything in one dish and you throw it together and then stick it in the oven!
I might try it with a half of a stick of butter next time. If anyone tries this before me let me know if it works!
Green Beans, Chicken & Potatoes
Printer Friendly Recipe
4 medium potatoes, cut
2 c. green beans, cut
1 lb chicken breasts
1/2 c. butter
1 package Italian dressing mix
1. Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
2. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
3. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
4. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.
Recipe From: Team Tristan