Crock Pot Italian Chicken ~ Super Easy Crock Pot Recipe! Chicken Loaded with Italian Spices and Piled on Pasta!
It’s brisk and blustery out and another Minnesota night. I survived Thanksgiving and am on family overload so am thinking that it would be a great idea to take a break from that till oh Christmastime! Speaking of Christmas it is right around the corner.
I started pulling out cookie and treat recipes for Christmas tonight and promise to start sharing those with you too. This recipe I’m sharing with you tonight is a favorite from college. Yes that’s right…I was the nerd with a crock pot in college! My last year of college I lived with two other girls and often times I felt like mom because they were looking to me for supper at night! Jason told me he could just take a straw and suck up the sauce over the noodles on this recipe. He didn’t remember me making it before but I have. I’m not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing
Crock Pot Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup 10 oz each
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature, cubed
- .6 oz Zesty Italian dry salad dressing mix
- 16 oz Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- Spray cock pot with non-stick spray. Place chicken in crock pot. Season with black pepper.
- Pour cream of chicken soups over the top of chicken. Sprinkle with dry Italian dressing mix. Top with cubed cream cheese.
- In a small bowl cream together soup and cream cheese. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high heat for 4 hours.
- When cooking time is up carefully shred chicken with two forks and mix it up into the gravy in the crock pot.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions and serve with chicken mixture over prepared noodles.