Crock Pot Italian Chicken ~ Super Easy Crock Pot Recipe! Chicken Loaded with Italian Spices and Piled on Pasta!
It’s brisk and blustery out and another Minnesota night. I survived Thanksgiving and am on family overload so am thinking that it would be a great idea to take a break from that till oh Christmastime! Speaking of Christmas it is right around the corner.
I started pulling out cookie and treat recipes for Christmas tonight and promise to start sharing those with you too. This recipe I’m sharing with you tonight is a favorite from college. Yes that’s right…I was the nerd with a crock pot in college! My last year of college I lived with two other girls and often times I felt like mom because they were looking to me for supper at night! Jason told me he could just take a straw and suck up the sauce over the noodles on this recipe. He didn’t remember me making it before but I have. I’m not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing!
Crock Pot Chicken
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Can Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 Envelope Dry Italian Dressing
- 1 Package Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Empty dressing & coat chicken.
- In a small bowl cream together soup and cream cheese. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Boil noodles and serve with chicken.