Quick and Easy Tilapia in a delicious Parmesan topping!
Wow. Another month gone so that means it’s time for the monthly Secret Recipe Club reveal day! The days are flying by which isn’t good because every day is a day closer to our goal move in day on the new house. I’m getting slightly anxious that we won’t be in on that date, so we better get busy!
This month I was assigned Christine’s Kitchen Chronicles. I saw the Red Lobster Parmesan Crusted Tilapia and knew that was the recipe to try. I love fish and when it’s super simple like this recipe I love it even more. I adpated it a bit to lighten it up. If you are looking for a pasta meal go and check out her original recipe!
This would be great served with Garlic Cheddar Biscuits!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 1/2 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix butter, Panko and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Lay Tilapia fillets on cookie sheet. Top with Parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.