These Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are quick, easy and perfect for any night of the week or a great appetizer! Loaded with pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella and pepperoni then brushed with a seasoned Parmesan butter.
These pepperoni sliders would be great for any night of the week but I am thinking they would be especially great for game night! Soft buns stuffed pepperoni, fresh mozzarella and pizza sauce. Then brush a seasoned Parmesan butter on top and bake. Is your mouth watering yet?
If you love pizza night and want to mix it up make these pizza inspired sliders for an easy dinner recipe the kids will love too!
Why this Recipe Works!
- Quick and easy to make for an appetizer or easy dinner recipe.
- The buttery topping of Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano and basil gives these slider SO MUCH FLAVOR!
- Did we mention ready in 30 minutes?
- Slider buns – Hawaiian rolls are the best bun to use in our opinion, but slider buns or potato rolls also work!
- Pizza Sauce – You can also use pasta sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- Mozzarella – Grab a fresh mozzarella ultimate stretchy cheese factor!
- Parmesan cheese
- Seasonings – Garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano
What are the BEST Sliders Buns?
- Hawaiian Rolls – sweet and delicious!
- Sliders Buns – the perfect size!
- Potato Rolls – light and pillowy!
Steps to Prepare Pizza Sliders
Prep – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom of the baking pan.
Prepare – Cut the sliders or buns in half and set the tops aside. Place the bottom half of the rolls in prepared pan and spread with pasta sauce. Top each roll with the pepperoni slices. Slice the fresh mozzarella and place a slice on each roll. Place top half of rolls back on top.
Topping – Mix the remaining ingredients to make the sauce, spread over the tops of the rolls.
Bake – Cover with foil and bake. Serve immediately!
Add even more pizza flavor by adding cooked sausage. Grab pre-cooked sausage to make it even easier.
When slicing the buns make the bottom of the bun a little thicker to hold up with all the toppings piled in the buns.
Don’t pull apart the rolls then slice if you get the slider buns that are connected. This helps them hold their shape and keep the ingredients inside the buns.
These sliders are done when the tops are golden brown and the cheese is melted through.
More Game Day Recipes!
- Every game day party needs a batch of BBQ Bloody Mary drinks!
- These Green Pepper Sausage Wontons are the perfect finger food.
- Crispy Potato Skins are topped with melted cheese and bacon!
- Make another batch of Ham and Cheese Sliders with that yummy buttery poppy seed topping.
Be sure to give this recipe a try! If you love this sliders recipe as much as we do (pretty sure you will!), be sure to leave a five star rating below!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram either, I’d love to see pictures of your good eats! @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 12 slider buns or Hawaiian rolls
- 3/4-1 c. pizza or pasta sauce
- 6 oz package pepperoni slices
- 8 oz package fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan and set aside.
- Cut the sliders or buns in half and set the tops aside. Place the bottom half of the rolls in prepared pan and spread with pasta sauce. Top each roll with the pepperoni slices using as many as desired (I used the whole package). Slice the fresh mozzarella into 12 slices and place a slice on each roll. Place top half of rolls back on top.
- In a small bowl combine the Parmesan, melted butter, garlic powder, basil and oregano. Spread over the tops of the rolls. Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.