Pepperoni Pizza Sliders ~ Quick, Easy and Perfect for any night of the week! Whether It Be a Game Day Appetizer, Lunch or Dinner! Your family will love these!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Check out our online Home Decor & Clothing Boutique Drops of Sunshine!
I hope everyone is getting off to a great start in 2017! Tell me are any of you resolution setters??? I will tell you right away that I AM NOT!!! I have tried sooooo hard to in the past but I always fail within the first week!! So, I am not going to be posting a super mega healthy recipe cuz it’s just not how I roll.
We do try to eat on the healthier side as in a balanced approach and not excluding an entire food group just because we want too. I am all about everything in moderation! Unless of course we are talking about these pepperoni pizza sliders then it all goes out the window! I have never understood why slider recipes say they will serve 12 because that didn’t happen in my house and never has.
My kids devoured this pan and wanted more and they said those were the best sandwiches they have ever had! Well, mom goals accomplished in my opinion. I don’t mind making them because they are extremely easy to make. Just start with some slider rolls or Hawaiian rolls would also work. Slather them with your favorite pizza or pasta sauce then it’s time to top with the good stuff. Pepperoni and fresh mozzarella. I went with fresh for the ultimate stretchy cheese factor and trust me it won’t disappoint! Just look at that melty, gooey cheese!!!
Now just place your tops back on and create that wonderful drizzle that goes on top of any slider. This particular drizzle has Parmesan cheese (because there is nothing wrong with more cheese, am I right?!) garlic powder, oregano and basil. Spread this across the tops of the rolls before baking and this adds an explosion of flavor!
These pepperoni sliders would be great for any night of the week but I am thinking they would be especially great for game night! Some other great game night eats would be these Reuben Sliders, Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich or BBQ Pulled Pork Biscuit Sliders!
I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful 2017!!
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
These Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are quick, easy and perfect for any night of the week! Whether it be game day or just a simple afternoon snack your family will love these!
- 12 slider buns or Hawaiian rolls
- 3/4-1 cup pizza or pasta sauce
- 1 (6 oz) package pepperoni slices
- 1 (8 oz) package fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan and set aside.
- Cut the sliders or buns in half and set the tops aside. Place the bottom half of the rolls in prepared pan and spread with pasta sauce. Top each roll with the pepperoni slices using as many as desired (I used the whole package). Slice the fresh mozzarella into 12 slices and place a slice on each roll. Place top half of rolls back on top.
- In a small bowl combine the Parmesan, melted butter, garlic powder, basil and oregano. Spread over the tops of the rolls. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 slider|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 358kcal Calories from fat 167|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 19g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Connect with Malinda Here!