Mini Caramel Rolls ~ Quick and Easy Caramel Rolls made with Crescent Rolls perfect for a busy morning!
Yes I know that my pictures sucks of this lovely little treat. It came off my phone this weekend. I forgot my good camera, I forgot my ok camera so all I had was my crappy cell phone camera. So sue me. I ran out of the door with ten million things on my mind and the main one was I’ve got to get to the cabin! I promise to update it the next time I make this sweet treat, but it was way to EASY and WONDERFUL not to share so I improvised.
If you are hear for my food pictures you might have come to the wrong place. I try and do the best I can but I haven’t mastered the art of food photography. Sometimes they suck, sometimes they are ok and sometimes I amaze myself and think wow that really is pretty decent!
These Mini Caramel Rolls use a crescent roll to make them super simple and amazing so if you are looking for a quick weekend treat or before school treat these can be whipped up in a jiff!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
Mini Caramel Rolls
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. butter cubed
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp milk
- 8 oz tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until dissolved. Pour into a greased 9 in pie plate. Set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch the seams together.
- Cut each into 9 slices; place cut side down in prepared pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in a pie plate for 1 minute before inverting onto serving plate.