White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies ~ Soft, chewy cookies full of white chocolate chips and dried cranberries!
Holy cow it’s cold out. Seriously like freezing, don’t want to get out of bed let alone go hit the gym, get ready for work and take Miss K to daycare. I know I know I whine about the weather every. single. winter. And I still live in MN. Why? I blame it on my family. If they’d leave I’d be right behind them, possibly even leading the pack!
Anyone else having the January blues with me?
If you are I have a yummy treat to share with you today. These cookies are fabulous. As in my hubby begging me to make this in every possible flavor he can think of because they are just perfect he tells me. I’d have to agree. I just might oblige him in this request because then I get to make more cookies. And of course eat them. Win Win!
This recipe comes from Sally over at Sally’s Baking Addiction and her sweet recipes pretty much rock my world and she’s a fun gal. I highly recommend swinging over there and checking her out!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | RSS
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 3/4 c. butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. dried cranberries
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla scraping sides of bowl as you go.
- Mix in flour, cornstarch and baking soda. Stir in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Chill dough for at least 3 hours and up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drop balls of dough on lined cookie sheets. Bake 8-9 minutes until barely golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes. They continue to firm as they sit on the cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack.
- *Do not drop cookie dough onto warm cookie sheets. Let them cook before making next batch.
Recipe From: Sally’s Baking Addiction
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up to!