Tender, juicy, pan-seared Steak Bites that are tossed in a Garlic Butter sauce make an easy dinner ready in about 15 minutes! So much flavor and so easy to make.
Steak bites are an easy way to cook steak that turns out perfectly every time! These juicy bites are coated in an amazing garlic butter sauce – the combination is so good.
If you have a meat and potatoes family like I do, this is a recipe you have to add to your rotation. It’s easy to make and such a great way to make steak for your family. Instead of cooking a whole cut, you cube the steaks, so you have seared bite-sized pieces. Oh, and the garlic butter sauce? To die for!
You Will Love This Recipe!
- This is a really quick way to cook steak. Cube it, sear it, and 15 minutes later, you have delicious steak bites with garlic butter ready to serve.
- You can do this recipe with different cuts of beef, depending on what you like. There’s no marinating or other waiting time.
- We love steak bites with potatoes and some crispy broccoli or tender asparagus on the side. It’s an easy dinner that tastes like you got it from a restaurant!
- With just seven ingredients, you can have an amazing dinner your family is going to love.
- Olive oil – Vegetable oil would also work in a pinch
- Steak – I recommend sirloin, strip loin, tenderloin, strip steak, or rib eye. Whichever you choose, cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Salt and pepper
- Butter – We used salted
- Garlic – Finely minced
- Chopped fresh parsley – You can also use other fresh herbs like chopped cilantro, chives, or thyme.
Heat the oil in the skillet over high heat. Once it’s hot, add the steak pieces and arrange them in a single layer. Don’t overcrowd the skillet otherwise you won’t get a nice sear. If needed, cook them in batches.
Season the beef with salt and pepper. Cook them for two minutes without moving them. This will help create a nice crust.
After two minutes, flip them over and cook them for two minutes or until they have a good crust.
Take them out of the pan and put them in a large bowl.
Adjust the heat to medium and add the butter to the pan. Once it melts, add the garlic and cook it in the butter for about 30 seconds.
Stir constantly and once it starts to brown and is fragrant, take the skillet off the heat.
Add the beef to the skillet and stir to coat the cubes in the garlic butter sauce. Garnish with the parsley and they are ready to serve!
What to Serve with Steak Bites
Pretty much anything you like with regular steak will go with these garlic butter steak bites! Here are some ideas you might like:
- For a fun dinner, add some homemade Sweet Potato French Fries!
- Or, make a batch of copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls for a real treat! Don’t forget the Cinnamon Butter if you do.
- For a cozy, comforting dinner, serve them over some Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes,
- Add a veggie on the side like Glazed Carrots, Roasted Vegetables, or Smashed Potatoes.
- You can’t go wrong with a simple Baked Potato, too!
- Or, add some white or brown rice, Parmesan orzo, or Garlic Butter Noodles on the side.
Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces that are of equal size. That way they will cook evenly.
Don’t overcrowd the pan! If you do the meat will steam instead of sear and you won’t get that nice crust on the outside. So, cook in batches for the best results.
Don’t overcook them. You want to cook them long enough to get a nice sear on both sides. They will also continue to cook when you put them in the bowl. If you’re not sure if they are done, you can always slice one in half to check the center.
Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for a few days in an airtight container.
If you love steak, this is a great recipe to try! Tender, juicy, steak bites coated in that garlic butter sauce is a dinner you will want to make often. I know because it’s in our permanent dinner rotation – Enjoy!
More Easy Steak Recipes
- Griddle Steaks are a great way to make delicious, juicy steaks if you don’t have a grill!
- If you have an air fryer, you have to try my Air Fryer Steak with garlic butter. It’s a great way to cook a delicious steak that’s tender and juicy with an amazing crust.
- Asian Beef Kebabs are easy to make and have the best Asian-style marinade. Perfect for summer grilling.
Trust me when I say you will love this recipe! Leave a five-star comment below and tell me what you think!
If you make my recipe, please tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats. I love to see a picture of your perfect steak!!!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ lb sirloin steak or strip loin, tenderloin, strip steak or rib eye cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper or to taste
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Add the olive oil to a large skill and heat it over high heat. When the olive oil is hot, add the steak pieces to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let steak pieces cook for 2 minutes before stirring them. You want to make sure they are nice and seared. Flip over and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until they are golden brown. Use a large skillet so they can all touch the bottom of the pan, if you don’t have a skillet big enough to cook in batches.
- Transfer the steak bites to a bowl. Add the butter to the skillet, turn heat down to medium. When the butter is melted add the garlic to the skillet, cook for about 30 seconds while stirring, just until the garlic becomes aromatic and starts to brown.
- Remove butter from stove top, add steak bites back to skillet and toss to coat. Garnish with parsley and serve.