Need an easy dip recipe that’s perfect for parties? This Crack Dip is what you need. It’s only 4 ingredients including cheese, bacon, sour cream and ranch seasoning. Plus, it’s always the first gone at any party, so grab your chips and make it now!
Asked to a last minute party? Crazy busy? That’s when you need this delicious Crack Dip recipe! It only has four ingredients, all you have to do is dump them in a bowl stir and it’s ready to go.
I’m saying anyone can make this dip recipe! That’s right, even my husband. I like to make it ahead of time so it can refrigerate for a few hours and the flavors really meld together.
That’s another bonus, you can make this ahead of time, so if you are hosting it’s already done. If you are taking it somewhere and have a crazy busy day then that’s done too!
No one is ever going to turn down a ranch flavored dip recipe, right? Trust me, it will be the first appetizer gone at your party.
How do you make Crack Dip?
- Grab your ingredients which are sour cream, ranch seasoning, bacon bits and shredded cheese.
- Mix it together.
Yup, that’s right. It’s the simple to make!
What do you serve with Crack Dip?
I highly recommend serving it with potato chips or you could use tortilla chips too.
This crack dip is on my all-time favorite list of dip recipes, not only because it’s simple and easy to make, but it’s always a hit no matter where I take it.
It’s perfect for tailgating, birthday parties, girls night, backyard BBQs and more!
Finish your party with these easy appetizers!
- Love ordering Potato Skins at restaurants that are loaded with cheese, bacon and sour cream? Make them at home!
- Cheese lovers unit over these cheesy and easy Ham and Cheese Sliders!
- Put a a little heat in your appetizer with these Kickin’ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites that are always gone!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS CRACK DIP RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 oz packet ranch dressing mix
- 3 oz bacon bits in the packet not the plastic jar
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Mix together. It’s best if you refrigerate it for a day before eating!